Recognizing that God creates all persons for good, the Franciscan Youth Center exists to provide opportunities for youth to develop their potential for good.
The mission of the Franciscan Youth Center is to provide a safe, healthy environment for children and youth where relationships of trust with caring adults are developed.
• To help youth develop trusting relationships
• To build self-confidence in youth
• To encourage spiritual growth and development
• To encourage youth leadership
• To provide students with academic support and enrichment opportunities
• To foster in youth a sense of respect, dignity and worth of themselves, their families and of others
• To provide systematic exposure to life opportunities
• To foster wellness in body, mind and spirit
• To develop basic life skills for youth with the greatest need
• To build a “bridge” from the Center to the community